2.5 million people have received the first dose of the coronavirus vaccine, and thus shops are allowed to reopen and services can begin to restart, said Prime Minister Viktor Orbán in a video.
From April 7, Wednesday:
- a night-time curfew will be in place from 10PM to 5AM
- shops can be open between 5AM and 9:30PM
- in shops there can be 1 person/10 square meters at a time
- services can reopen
- the hospitality sector is still not allowed to reopen in normal mode
- hotels still cannot receive any guests
Primary schools and kindergartens will reopen on the 19th of April.
High schools will reopen on the 10th of May, after the written final exams have taken place.
Source: The Facebook page of the Hungarian Government